TPG Community

Get online support

Huawei router AX3 pro (WS7200)

yongjinphern
Level 2

Hi, I swapped over HG659 with Huawei AX3 router & connect to my NBN-HFC-NTD box, but after trying a few times the AX3 still couldn't connect to internet, the router said it couldn't detect internet which is weird because it works perfectly normal on HG659 before. Is there a chance that TPG doesn't allow this particular AX3 modem to work?

3 REPLIES 3
david64
Level 15

Hi @yongjinphern . HFC needs VLAN ID=2 setting on WAN connection. I couldn't find a manual online so can't say how this is done. Maybe compare with your old router.

fritdar
Level 2

I have been looking for a reasonable WIFI6 that works equivalent to those with costly ones. I purchased practically all WIFI6 available to enhance the developing pattern of WIFI inclusion. Some are too costly, however it's not worth having an extensive inclusion range from modest and expensive switches. Their product is either excessively confounded or excessively commonplace. I'm not going for the particulars of the relative multitude of switches I purchased in light of the fact that it will be too long and crude looking into them.

snaptube vidmate

wing88
Level 3

Hi , Wonder if you find a way to connect your Huawei AX3 router to your NBN-HFC-NTD box?