TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection disconnecting/reconnecting every few minutes (Huawei HG659)

drzuess
Level 2

Since Friday 24/06 my modem (Huawei HG659) no longer maintains consistent connection to internet. Every few minutes it will disconnect and then try to reconnect.

Modem system logs show these messages. "WAN connection INTERNET_TR069_VOICE_R_VID_2:IPv4 connected." and "WAN connection INTERNET_TR069_VOICE_R_VID_2:IPv4 disconnected.(ERROR_ISP_TIME_OUT)

NBN box shows four solid green lights.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hey, @drzuess.

Let us get to the bottom of this. Send us a PM with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with the initial assessment,

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Since Friday 24/06 my modem (Huawei HG659) no longer maintains consistent connection to internet. Every few minutes it will disconnect and then try to reconnect.

Modem system logs show these messages. "WAN connection INTERNET_TR069_VOICE_R_VID_2:IPv4 connected." and "WAN connection INTERNET_TR069_VOICE_R_VID_2:IPv4 disconnected.(ERROR_ISP_TIME_OUT)

NBN box shows four solid green lights.

drzuess
Level 2

I'm still looking for help with this problem.

Has the initial assessment been done?

I really just need to know if there is a problem with TPG's connection or if it is a problem with my modem. I'm 99% sure it is the modem but I don't want to replace it until I have confirmation from TPG.

I study and work from home so I need to resolve this issue as soon as I can.

Ahra_G

Hi @drzuess

We're awaiting your TPG details via private message in order for us to locate your account and check your connection remotely. Looking forward to your PM. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

drzuess
Level 2

I PM'd my account details to Shane on 26/06/22.

Do I need to send them to someone else?