Get online support
In most cases DNS will be obtained automatically by the modem and you will not set it manually. Below is a guide on how to configure them manually if you're experiencing browsing issues.
1. Open your browser and in the Address Bar type http://tplinkwifi.net or http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
2. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your router interface.
3. On the upper right side of the screen click the Advanced tab.
4. On the left side of the screen click on Network to expand the menu, then click on Internet.
5. On the middle part of the screen under IPV4 column click on Advanced.
6. Once you click Advanced, scroll down until you see the image below.
7. Select Use the following DNS Addresses and input:
TPGPrimary DNS: 18.104.22.168Secondary: 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS Servers
iiNetPreferred DNS server: 126.96.36.199Alternate DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Google:DNS: 184.108.40.206DNS: 220.127.116.11
8. Click Save to apply the changes.
Manually Setting DNS Server - Windows, Mac OSX and MacOS
Manually Setting DNS Server on TP Link VR1600v