Get online support
In most cases DNS will be obtained automatically by the modem and you will not set it manually. Below is a guide on how to configure them manually if you're experiencing browsing issues.
1. Open your browser and in the Address Bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
2. Enter "admin" for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.
3. On the upper right side of the screen click the Advanced tab.
4. On the lower left side of the screen click on Network to expand the menu, then click on LAN Settings.
5. You can use either one of the following DNS server addresses.
TPG Preferred DNS: 188.8.131.52Alternate: 184.108.40.206
iiNetPreferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate Google:DNS: 22.214.171.124DNS: 126.96.36.199
6. Click Save to apply the changes.
Manually Setting DNS Server - Windows, Mac OSX and MacOS
Manually Setting DNS Server on TP Link C1200