TPG Community

Get online support

Need Power Supply Adapter for Arris CM8200

SOLVED Go to solution
chhitij2
Level 2
Hi, I just moved into a new place. The previous tenant left behind the NBN connection box (CM8200) but not the power supply adapter for it. How can I get another adapter? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chhitij2
Level 2

Hi @Riezl 

Thanks for the prompt reply.

A new power cord has been been dispatched.

Cheers

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Riezl

Hi @chhitij2 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

chhitij2
Level 2

Hi @Riezl 

Thanks for the prompt reply.

A new power cord has been been dispatched.

Cheers

Riezl

Great! Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Cheers!

1234567chtis
Level 3
Hey I require one of these power adaptors also.. I signed up with tpg and a modem is on its way.. but the nbn box has no power supply.. thanks Chris
Ahra_G

Hi @1234567chtis

Send in your Customer ID or username privately via message and we'll have this sorted for you. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

1234567chtis
Level 3
TPG is no help go and buy a power adaptor and than change supplier at your first available opportunity.. arris 8200 power supply cable..
BasilDV

Hi @1234567chtis

We checked the account and it shows that the request for an NTD power adapter was sent out by your case manager since the last contact and it was shipped out today. This may take 3 to 4 working days to be delivered by Startrack.

If you already purchased a new adapter, kindly advise us once you received the one we shipped out to arrange a return.

BasilDV

1234567chtis
Level 3
I was told today nothing has happened. Go buy one.. u should mention that at the beginning.. as I am paying for a service that I am not receiving..
1234567chtis
Level 3
Took a week to tell me.. no adaptor has been sorted.. goodtimes..