Netcomm NF18MESH

Tigerbob
Level 2

Can I use a Netcomm NF18MESH modem on a TPG FTTH NBN connection

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @Tigerbob 

The third party may work with the TPG NBN FTTP/FTTH technology as it only requires an NBN compatible router. Make sure that you configure it with the correct TPG username and password.

BasilDV

Leafaz
Level 2
Can I please get the configuration details/instructions for this router, I’m not sure what to fill in.
Ahra_G

Hi @Leafaz

We do not have the details for this specific router however if you require the TPG configuration details, you can check it on this link: NBN Support

Let us know should you require further details. 

-Ahra_G

Leafaz
Level 2
I have done these settings but still not working. I am a new customer, am I supposed to wait for tpg to contact me again for details of the router or once I have the nbn service lit up on the nbn box it will be working?
Riezl

Hi @Leafaz,please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Tommygn006
Level 2
Hi All, I have the same issue on setting up my internet with Netcomm NF18MESH. I already follow all the steps and use my TPG username and password when I set up. Is there any other things I have to do? Thank you
Riezl

Hi @Tommygn006 , kindly PM us your TPG account details so we can take a look at your account and help with your concern.