New Modem /Router

ryancollins1
Level 2
Hi,
My modem has broken. Can I request a new one to be sent to me from TPG?
6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @ryancollins1

Welcome to Community!

May we know what happened to the modem? We'd appreciate as well if you can provide your Customer ID or service address via private message so we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks! 

Riezl

Hi @ryancollins1, thanks for sending the details via PM. We had a look at your account and we can see that it is being transitioned from ADSL2+ to NBN FTTB service.

We will no longer send an ADSL2+ modem since we will be providing you a new modem for your NBN FTTB service, which can also be configured for the ADSL2+ service to work.

We are just waiting for payment for the new modem to be received and we recommend that you settle this as soon as possible so we can proceed with the NBN FTTB service installation.

ryancollins1
Level 2
Hi,
My payment is the same as what's on my billing account so I don't know why there's an issue with payment as that's how I've been paying my monthly TPG bill.

Furthermore I received an email from TPG saying that NBN won't be available at my address until August this year.

Can you confirm if my address is NBN ready or not?

Thanks
Riezl

Thanks for getting back to us, @ryancollins1. When did you receive this email? Can you PM us the screenshot of this email and also please PM us your complete address?

ryancollins1
Level 2
Sorry it was on the NBN network map. However I just checked now and it's now saying I'm ready to connect.

Thanks
Riezl

That's right, @ryancollins1.

Your address is NBN FTTB serviceable. We have received the payment and your order is now in progress. We are just waiting for NBN Co. to confirm an appointment for a technician visit.

You will also receive further updates regarding this via email.