New modem

LukaszOlszewski
Level 2

Hi, I'm trying to get new modem from TPG for the last 8 months. Every time I contact TPG worker, they asking me to verify my ID. I spent weeks to satisfy them with my photos and still nothing. Last Friday I tried again, and same thing happened. They asking me for verification of my ID. I'm sick and tired of this. I'm 85 years old and I don't have time and nerves to deal with this anymore. I think that TPG should upgrade modems every few years and not letting people to begg for the new one. I'm with TPG for so many years and no one is asking me for verification when you taking my money every months. I'm not asking for freebies I'm asking for new modem and Im willing to pay so I can enjoy watching movies again. Is that so hard to ask? Im thinking of changing provider. Any help?

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @LukaszOlszewski

We recently implemented a security process wherein we will ask to confirm a one-time passcode sent via SMS to the mobile number of the account holder or an authorised representative.

More info about this process can be checked here: Multi-Factor Authentication at TPG

Nonetheless, we're here to help in getting a modem for you. Please send us a private message along with your TPG account details. 

Here's how to send a PM: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

LukaszOlszewski
Level 2
Hi, just let you know that I have updated my credit card. Hope I,lll get my modem.

Thank you
Lukasz
Shane

Hi @LukaszOlszewski 

This has been coordinated with our team to proceed with the modem/router request, we will provide you an update as soon as it becomes available.

Regards,

Hi, just let you know that I have updated my credit card. Hope I,lll get my modem.

Thank you
Lukasz