TPG Community

Get online support

New router not getting configured automatically.

jagjyothans
Level 2

Hello Team,

I received a new router today and it's not getting configured automatically.

I see below message while trying to access the page.

###########################################################################################################################

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.

You do not need to do anything just now, but if this message stays for more than 30 minutes try rebooting the modem/router and waiting a few minutes. If this message continues to persist, you should contact the Helpdesk of your Internet service provider.
###########################################################################################################################

I have tried to login to http://tplinkmodem.net/ and did check the Internet status. It says connected.

Also the Internet light on the router is turned on.

Let me know if I am missing anything here.

Regards,
Jagjyot

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @jagjyothans ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help see the status of the service, please send me your account details (Username/customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to configure our supplied modem/router.

List of all TPG broadband setup and modem guides on Community 

Regards,

@jagjyothans wrote:

Hello Team,

I received a new router today and it's not getting configured automatically.

I see below message while trying to access the page.

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.

You do not need to do anything just now, but if this message stays for more than 30 minutes try rebooting the modem/router and waiting a few minutes. If this message continues to persist, you should contact the Helpdesk of your Internet service provider.

I have tried to login to http://tplinkmodem.net/ and did check the Internet status. It says connected.

Also the Internet light on the router is turned on.

Let me know if I am missing anything here.

Regards,
Jagjyot