TPG Community

Ask, answer and talk about our products

List of all TPG broadband setup and modem guides on Community

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi TPG Community,

Here's a consolidated list of all the setup and modem guides (for TPG-supplied modems) all in one place.

NBN Setup Guides:

ADSL2+ Setup Guide:

Modem Guides:

For more information, including troubleshooting steps, modem wiring diagrams, general email/DNS settings and more, check out https://www.tpg.com.au/support or seach on TPG Community.

11 REPLIES
Level 1a
CTL1P9
NTD-0009
Level 1a

Hi @liangping212,

Thanks for taking your time to post.

Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Cheers!

Level 1a
When can I install it?

Hi @liangping212,

I was able to locate your account and seen that your NBN service installation has been completed.

In case you need a reference on how to set it up you can visit this link.

Tell me should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Level 1b
My NBN modem is supplied by TPG & also same as the modem router which is TP-link AC1600. I still can’t use the new NBN net yet after today’s installation finish at 2:40pm Melb time. What else do I need to do as the NBN installer & I have already plugged in all the required things for both modem and router.

Hi @annie090472,

Welcome to the Community! 

Upon checking your account, it already shows that the service has been activated.

You may follow the steps on this link to set up your modem and router: NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (NBN HFC) Setup Guide

If the internet still hasn't worked after the basic set up, kindly send us your best contact number and your most convenient time to receive a call via private message so we can organise a contact to be made from our Technical Team for further assistance. 

Thanks! 

Level 1b
I have followed your link below for all the set up done by the NBN technician and me. However l still cannot get online now using your NBN internet. Can your Technical Team contact me on my mobile since my home phone is with your NBN bundle plan too.

Hi @annie090472,

I've checked further the account and learned that the TP-Link router is not authenticating using the correct TPG account details for the internet to work.

I will arrange a call from our Tech team between 10AM - 11AM today to help us with the troubleshooting.

Kind regards,

BasilDV