TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
mrflx470
Level 2
Hi, I haven't had connection to the internet for a couple of weeks now. I've checked and there were no outages in my area, followed all troubleshooting solutions online including trying to manually reset the modem but have had no luck. I only have the power and two WiFi green lights showing on my TPLink Archer VR1600v modem showing the whole time. Also have no billing issues as I'm well within my 18 month plan and the money keeps coming out each month.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community, @mrflx470

We note that you've already checked your address if it's affected by an NBN network outage here and already performed the required troubleshooting here, but the service is still not working.

Due to a failing result of the line tests that we've performed, we've escalated the case to our Engineering team for further investigation. They might request for an NBN technician to check your service. An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours once an update becomes available.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mrflx470
Level 2
Is anyone here? Yet to get any kind of response and still no internet available
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community, @mrflx470

We note that you've already checked your address if it's affected by an NBN network outage here and already performed the required troubleshooting here, but the service is still not working.

Due to a failing result of the line tests that we've performed, we've escalated the case to our Engineering team for further investigation. They might request for an NBN technician to check your service. An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours once an update becomes available.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

mrflx470
Level 2
Thank you, the NBN technician came around the other day, was able to diagnose and quickly fix the problem. Everything thing is back to running smoothly