No internet

nat_27
Level 2
Hi,
I have an ADSL home phone bundle with modem model TD-W9970. My internet has dropped out and the globe icon light is not on which is left of the wifi icon on the top of the modem. Can you please have a look into it? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
AlexBK
Level 2
I have the same issue and it’s impossible to get a response.
Riezl

Hi @AlexBK,

We are getting a lot of queries at the moment and we understand that some get frustrated due to the long wait times.

In light of the recent happenings due to the COVID19 outbreak, TPG's telephone support team members are transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus.

Nevertheless, we are committed to responding to all queries via all possible means as quickly as possible.

We really appreciate your patience during this time.

We had a look at your account and we can see that your modem is getting a line signal, but it is not communicating with our server, thus you may need to manually configure its settings to connect to the internet.

We have created theses articles that may help resolve the issue :

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Riezl

Hi @nat_27,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.                                                           

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

We have checked the status of your connection and it show up and running now.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.