Planned outage

Susan647
Level 3
Hi
With these planned outages this is affecting my employment as I work from home in a call centre receiving up to 100 calls a day via a soft phone system I need an alternative so that these outages do not affect my work these are happening so much I could lose my job and I will hold someone accountable if I do . Please contact me asap regarding this
11 REPLIES 11
Susan647
Level 3
Hi
Could someone please contact me regarding this issue even if it’s to help with a solution please .
Ahra_G

Hi @Susan647,

We reserve the right to perform maintenance work from time to time, which may temporarily interrupt your access to the service. Where possible, we will perform this work during non-peak times. 

You may refer to this link for more info: NBN Network Outage

Could you please confirm your address via private message

Thanks!

Ahra_G

Susan647
Level 3

st biggera waters

gaconyard
Level 2

There seems to be a lot of outages planned of late at least one a week. As I work from home this is affecting my ability to do my job. Have you thought of doing these planned outages outside of peak hours?

Angeli

Hi @gaconyard

There will be times that  a planned maintenance or unforeseen incidents will occur which may cause an outage and affect your service. Usually, this happens during off peak times. We make sure that affected customers are being notified in advance. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards, 

Angeli

edesousa
Level 3

Yes you do reserve the right but not when you send 10 to 20 planned outage emails EVERY MONTH!

This is rediculous......

Aubrey

Hi @edesousa, it's really unlikely to have 20 planned outages in a month. However, we'd like to have a closer look into these activities that you were notified about. You can send your account details via private message.

Thanks,

Aubrey

edesousa
Level 3

I will stop deleting them and save them for you.

After 2 yesrs of probs with regular dropouts, one of your engineers discovered my service was on the wrong AVC. AVC was configured incorrectly.

I think that I get notified more all planned outages accross a wide area not just my area which is why I get so many.

edesousa
Level 3

Just got another SMS???