TPG Community

Get online support

Please Check and Flash Firmware TPLINK VR1600V

timando
Level 2

Hi - Could you please check the TPG "PRECONFIGURED" NBN Router for the correct/latest firmware as a last resort before cancelling with TPG.

Inconsistent, IP conflicts, Daily Dropouts. Countless calls, online support chats.

Please update by 22/11/2021 by 5pm AEST and supply response in writing of version compliance, and, also if any inconsistencies. 

Failing this, I have a current Ticket in with Aussie Broadband.  It will be actiioned and TPG Disconnected at 22/11/2021 by 6pm AEST if there has been no satisfactory advice/response.   

This will be open for Forum re: Posting due to the lack of TPG quality, service quality, inability to assist with configuration details as (35 years of Networking within Telco) I may be able to speak a sentence of Tech Talk. (Please check the invoicing history length, if there is little you can assist with, i suggest correllating the tickets, complaints etc. logged.  (I also have a record from TP-LINK) Small Claims Tribune have been consulted, Telstra (Workplace) has had departments conduct reports and I've submitted findings.  

Regards, Tim

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @timando

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV