So disappointed

jessms555
Level 2
Do not go with tpg 🫶🙌🏼👼🏼, I have been calling none stop for the past three months, to be given no help by customer service, no help by the technical team, pushed back and forth also hung up on a number of times. My call log is full of calls to TPG with no out come 40 minute plus calls at a time 🤦🏼‍♀️ each time transferred confirming my identity again and again and again.

My wireless nbn has not worked since the 17th of June no service, also no upload speed at all. I paid for the service up to date in hope that the company could fix the issue and or compensate. I was offered nothing except to turn of and reset the modem 🤦🏼‍♀️ the staff are not trained adequately to help with anything u need, even if it’s ur log in details.

These were my choices
Pay the bill it must be connected so we can work on the issue, pay the bill so you don’t get bad credit, pay the bill we will sort everything out, pay the bill or our technical team can’t compensate, three months later no help I said enough no more paying for a service I’m not getting access to. It’s a fraud company with extremely bad feedback throughout the history I wish I did my research absolutely disgraceful.

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @jessms555

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We are sorry to learn about your service experience and we'd like to help you on this matter. Send us a private message with your TPG customer ID or username and we'll take care of it. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

jessms555
Level 2
I have called and called and emailed, u guys have my details, the internet is being disconnected
Ahra_G

Hi @jessms555

We're keen on helping out and getting your issue resolved. Since this is a different support channel, we'd appreciate if you can kindly send your TPG account details via private message so we can locate your account, check your service and chase the team involved. 

Thanks!

Ahra_G