W

Rabieh2020
Level 2
Hi I’ve recently have gotten my new modem delivered. It is currently all set up I can connect through my phone and I receive the wifi bars on the top right of my screen. I am using iPhone.. although it does not actually work I can not use the internet. Is there a reason as why this is happening. The only lights on the modem is the power light. It is correctly connected
2 REPLIES 2
Rabieh2020
Level 2
I have the power and wifi light just not the internet light
BasilDV

Hi @Rabieh2020

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : NBN Fibre To The Premise (NBN FTTP) Setup Guide

In your case, there's an equipment serial number mismatch and we've lodged the case to NBN Co for further investigation. An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours once an update becomes available.

BasilDV