TPG Community

Get online support

Why oh why can't you dispatch a modem?

Ericacaca
Level 2
Hello,
I am due to go live with my NBN connection on Thursday!!!! We have been with TPG for 3 years with an adsl connection. The money for delivery of the modem was debited from my account on Friday. I have contacted your customer services a few times and still awaiting my confirmation and consignment number that it has been dispatched. Surely if the money is taken it should be sent straight away. Why has it not been dispatched?
Please could you send me the modem and provide tracking details so I have it ready to use on Thursday as otherwise we will be unable to use the internet which would be very disappointing!!!
It seems I am not the only person that has had this issue!!

Please sort asap!!!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Ericacaca
Level 2
Thank you I have just received my tracking details
Riezl

We are glad to know that you have already received the tracking number for the TPG modem, @Ericacaca.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that the modem is currently on board with driver for delivery.

To track its delivery status, you may also refer to this community article: How To Check TPG Modem Delivery Status - TPG Community

Once your TPG NBN FTTN service is installed, you may also refer to this community article for the set up guide:

NBN FTTN/FTTB Setup - General Setup - TPG Community

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.