Wi-Fi problem

spiderchon
Level 3
My Wi-Fi is not working since last night.

Have tried re-start it, still doesn’t work.

Every time it broke down after heavily rain, every time was told as NBN problem.

Please check if this time is the same issue? Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
Riezl

Hi @spiderchon, we have checked the status of your connection and it shows unstable now. We have escalated this to our Engineering Team for further investigation and case engineer will contact you within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

If there's a need for us to send a technician, you will be advised via SMS or phone call.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

spiderchon
Level 3
Thanks for the checking. The Wi-Fi is still unstable, and I understand that it is due to NBN’s infrastructure issue. I am unavailable for the technician to check further, will need to re-schedule. Please close this ticket first. I will contact TPG again later. Thanks.
Riezl

Hi @spiderchon, an NBN technician has been booked to further investigate the issue and if you wish to reschedule the appointment, you can reply to the SMS that we have sent or you can message us here so we can advise the case engineer.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

spiderchon
Level 3
Probably need to re-schedule to next week or the week after. This week is difficult for me.
Riezl

Hi @spiderchon, may we know your preferred schedule so we can check if it is available and advise our Engineering Team to book it?

spiderchon
Level 3

Ideally, 19/02/2020 (am session 8am -12pm) is good for me. Please let me know if this date is ok?

The situation now is:

The wi-fi signal is showing ok, but actually no wi-fi at all.

Before yesterday, it is on and off, very unstable.

since last night, totally off, no internet /wi-fi at all.

Riezl

We 'll advise our Engineering Team to schedule an NBN technician for Wednesday, 19 February 2020.

You will receive a confirmation via SMS once this appointment has been booked.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.