TPG Community

Get online support

Wireless access points full huawei hg658

peter2176
Level 2
Hi
I have been having issues trying to connect a few of my devices to my home wireless 3g wifi. I have quite a few smart devices connected but I am getting a message of "access points temporarily full". I am not sure how to fix this issue.
Please advise
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @peter2176 ,

What device(s) are you trying to connect with the Wireless network and how many devices are connected at the moment?

Note: Huawei modem/rotuer supports up to 32 wireless devices on its 2.4 GHz frequency band and another 32 devices on its 5 GHz band, which means together, it can support up to 64 wireless devices simultaneously.

Please confirm what troubleshooting has been done, you may also try to use the 5Ghz Wireless Network to connect other devices compatible with the same frequency.

Regards,

@peter2176 wrote:
Hi
I have been having issues trying to connect a few of my devices to my home wireless 3g wifi. I have quite a few smart devices connected but I am getting a message of "access points temporarily full". I am not sure how to fix this issue.
Please advise

david64
Level 15

Hi @Shane . If the user does indeed have a HG658, it only has 2.4G band. 

The IoT will have lots of devices transferring tiny amounts of data, like this user.