TPG Community

Get online support

firmware update pls

lbj
Level 2
Level 2

hi i have router Archer VR1600v v1 00000000   firmware 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.56416n

is there a firmware update available as i am having problems with stan identifying the internet connection.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @lbj,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The modem currently has the latest firmware.

Are you experiencing issues with Stan only? Are you using it to your TV or Mobile phone?

Please provide us more information on the issue for us to analyze and provide you with the resolution.

BasilDV

lbj
Level 2
Level 2
Hi basil
I have a prob with stan only. Can watch a show or two then start sth new and it buffers and won't load. Nothing will stream. Say error in network. Yet I can then load netflix and watch sth on that. Might be a prob with stan app thru samsung tv. Deleted app then redownloaded etc. Signed out signed in. Etc etc. Any ideas?
BasilDV

Hi @lbj,

There's no issues with the TPG service that you are getting since you've confirmed that Netflix is working fine.

The basic troubleshooting for Stan application is just uninstall and reinstall. You might need to contact their support team for further checking of the application or if there's any issues within their network.

BasilDV