TPG Community

Get online support

moved to a new home and requested for a new router but there is no confirmation email

brianych
Level 2

Hi Tpg community,

My account number is 7151988. I have asked for moving home a few days ago and I was told that the router I used before is not suitable for the new house. One of the staff said she was going to send a new router to me within two days but I haven't received any confirmation email about that. Can anyone send the confirmation email about the status of router delivery so that I can keep track of it? Thank you

Looking forward to hearing your response.

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @brianych

Having had a look on the account, it appears that we are still awaiting for the funds to clear. 

Nonetheless, I'll have the status checked with our Relocation Team. 

We'll be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @brianych

We've coordinated this matter with our Relocation team and was advised that the request has been submitted. 

As soon as the funds get posted, the modem will be shipped out. 

Feel free to let us know should you have further queries or you may contact their team directly on 1300 865 124. 

Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm
Weekends & Public Holidays 9am - 6pm

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

brianych
Level 2

Hi Ahra_G,

Thank you for your kind help. Do I still need to pay the shipping fee for the modem? And also, can I please have the confirmation email so that I can keep track of the modem after the modem is shipped out.

thanks,

Brian

BasilDV

Hi @brianych

We understand that the modem/router has been shipped out and the tracking was sent via Email.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV