TPG Community

Get online support

return of tp link modem

Kath71
Level 2

Hi My phone kept on dropping out when the tpg person was trying to tell me about sending back my tp link modem via Australia post courier booking service.She assured me that it is a free service.How does it work? She told me that no address was needed.I dont understand.Will they send me an email and address for me to use to send back the modem? What is the address and how can I return it for free?Should I wait for an email?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Kath71

Our team might be referring to the E-Connote we provide to return the modem/router to us.

This E-Connote will be provided via Email with instructions on how to use it.

You'll book a pick up with Startrack or Aust Post to send the modem/router to us with no extra fee. 

If you still did not receive any email, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to check on this further.

BasilDV

Shanti85
Level 2

I'm having the same issue but can't PM you. Could you PM me so I can send you my details? 

Kath71
Level 2

Hi Yes I have contacted TPG via email but they are slow to get back to me.My username is dearne522.My tpg trial runs out on the 23rd of this month and I still haven't received an Econnote so that I can return the tp-link modem and get back on the nbn.Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Kathy