TPG Community

Get online support

vx420-G2v modem and Uniden Dect 5.0 does not seam to work together any help avalable

SOLVED Go to solution
robertgau
Level 2

Hello need some help just Joined TPG and got a VX429-G2v modem and no way that we can receive calls , we sure can call out .

Read on here that a few People have the same Proplem has TPG fixed the problem ?

have called TPG now on a few Days and realy nothing has been done

Help.    thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
robertgau
Level 2

Hello Thank You for getting in touch with me.

Joined TPG about 7 to 8 Days ago that was the only problem that I was having , but the TPG team got it fixed now , so very glad of that

By the way getting upgraded to NBN from FTTC to The home one as that was the deal with TPG that was offering , hopping that I will not have to testart all that again.

Once again Thank zYou for Your help

Robert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @robertgau,

Is your service newly activated or modem is a replacement? Send us a private message and we'll look into your account and get this sorted. 

-Ahra_G

robertgau
Level 2

Hello Thank You for getting in touch with me.

Joined TPG about 7 to 8 Days ago that was the only problem that I was having , but the TPG team got it fixed now , so very glad of that

By the way getting upgraded to NBN from FTTC to The home one as that was the deal with TPG that was offering , hopping that I will not have to testart all that again.

Once again Thank zYou for Your help

Robert