Level 2
Hi, have no internet connection. Light is not on at the modem. Have tried turning off and on again. It has come back for a few 5 minute intervals within the last 24 hours. This is the first drop out we’ve had Since changing to TPG. Thx
7 REPLIES 7
Will

Hi @0418672818 

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to check your account for us to have a better idea as to why your service isn't working. Unfortunately, we're unable to pull up a record using your community details as reference. Can you PM me your customer ID or username along with the service address?

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will

Hi @0418672818 

Thank you for providing your account details via PM. The username you provided is not actually an active username. However, we were able to locate your records using the service address you provided. Our tests show that your NBN box keeps losing the connection. This needs to be raised NBNCo for repair. I have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team for assistance. You will be receiving updates via SMS or phone call to the contact number we have on file. If you wish to provide a different contact number, send me another PM. If you have other questions or concerns, do let me know.

Regards,

Ahra_G

Hi @0418672818

I can confirm that an appointment has already been booked for you on Tuesday, 06 August 2019 between 8AM - 12NN. Please ensure that either you or someone over 18yrs of age is present during the visit. 

Should you have further queries or concern, you may reply directly to the SMS sent by our Engineering Team. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Level 2
Hi, thx for your response. I didn’t receive an sms from engineering. I do need to message them as i’d Need to get them to give my husband 20mins notice for him to meet them here if they do need to come inside. Thx
Ahra_G

We can take note of the request for the technician to give a ring at least 30mins prior to his arrival. 

The SMS was sent to the mobile number we have on file, @0418672818.

Level 2
Thanks heaps
Ahra_G

You're very welcome! Smiley Happy