TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL to NBN - Same Username and Password?

SOLVED Go to solution
antelopeslr5000
Level 2

Hi all,

I've recently signed up for TPG NBN and will be transitioning from ADSL (also with TPG). Will I retain the same login details (username and password) that I'm currently using for my ADSL modem? I'm currently using the Asus DSL-AC88U modem/router which is compatible with both ADSL and VDSL2. So I'm hoping that when the NBN connection is activated it will just be a matter of changing the WAN type in my modem settings from ADSL WAN (ATM) to VDSL WAN (PTM) and keeping the same username and password.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lancelot999
Level 3

What a NNIIICCEEE!! modem you got there mate! Smiley Surprised

I believe if you just upgraded your service from ADSL to NBN, then the username and password of your account should be the same. Unless you've canceled the ADSL then applied for NBN, then it's possible that the details will be different.

Try to contact their customer service on 13 14 23 (option 3 +1) to clarify things. Smiley Wink

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lancelot999
Level 3

What a NNIIICCEEE!! modem you got there mate! Smiley Surprised

I believe if you just upgraded your service from ADSL to NBN, then the username and password of your account should be the same. Unless you've canceled the ADSL then applied for NBN, then it's possible that the details will be different.

Try to contact their customer service on 13 14 23 (option 3 +1) to clarify things. Smiley Wink