TPG Community

Get online support

Activation & Installation Recinded

lauraroberts85
Level 2

Good Evening,

I received my modem yesterday and hooked it up per instructions. Upon several retries I am still unable to connect. I received an email saying my NBN activation and installation was complete on 3rd of March.  I checked the website to find my installation status is back to pending. Please advise as payment for the month was made upfront and I don't want to be charged for what I'm not able to use. I have also been on hold for nearly two hours.

With Gratitude

Laura

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @lauraroberts85

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : NBN Fibre To The Premise (NBN FTTP) Setup Guide.

In your case, the NBN service has been installed and running within specification.

If you are experiencing issues with your service, we've created an online support that will guide you with the troubleshooting here: https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/problems_connect_internet_nbn

BasilDV