Address Mismatch

mnitin25
Level 2

Hi Team,

we have an NBN box installed in out new house and TPG is the provider. The service should have started on 26th Sep 2019 but we are still without internet. TPG says NBN has address mismatch issues and have not connected to the right box. It has been 6 working days following up with NBN now. Can somebody please look urgently. I can provide an details needed.

12 REPLIES 12
BasilDV

Hi @mnitin25,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have raised this to our NBN provisioning team to make a follow up with our wholesaler provider NBN Co to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Your case manager has been advised and will be in touch with you within the day to provide further updates with your case.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your matter and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

BasilDV

mnitin25
Level 2

Thanks for the reply.

I am sure there would be SLA between TPG and NBN, as its been over 2 weeks the service is showing active but actually its not. I have been regularly following with you guys and all I here is 24 - 48 hours which never happens.

Can you please confirm what the SLA and let me know when will this be solved

BasilDV

Hi @mnitin25,

We understand that a case manager has been in touch and was advised that a follow up was sent to NBN Co.

They are monitoring the case and will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @mnitin25,

Your case manager was trying to call you to no avail.

They would like to discuss this issue further. Please advise us of your preferred time to receive a call and will arrange it for your convenience.

Regards,

BasilDV

mnitin25
Level 2

Hi,

My phone is active, they can call me now.

Thanks,

Nitin

BasilDV

This is noted, @mnitin25.

I'll advise your case manager to try and call you again.

BasilDV

mnitin25
Level 2

can the case manager get me an update on the NBN ticket number INC300000662685. Its been 25 days without internet.

Can you guys please send me the update

BasilDV

Hi @mnitin25,

The discussion of your case manager and NBN Co was sent to you via Email yesterday. Didn't you receive it?

Your case manager is still waiting for the update from NBN Co. Once an update is available, she will contact you right away.

BasilDV

mnitin25
Level 2

I did receive the email yesterday with the NBN ticket number INC300000662685. Is there nat SLA on when will NBN update the ticket or solve this issue which has been pending for last 25 days.

I am sure there would be a SLA, can TPG please ask for a SLA from NBN?