TPG Community

Get online support

Changing NBN installation time

Magnatolia
Level 2

Hi,

I have an installation scheduled for 14 Feb. As I realised I actually get the keys on the morning of the 11th I wanted to reschedule my installation for that afternoon.

I've submitted the online Installation reschedule request twice over about a week and zero responses. What's the next option? I attempted to call through and now have to wait 2 hours for a call back...

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Regrettably, it is not possible to request for an installation reschedule earlier than what has been given to you. It can be rescheduled 3 days after the original appointment date. I would recommend to keep the original activation schedule.

Let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Angeli

Magnatolia
Level 2

Hi @Angeli,

No problems thank you for letting me know.

My Property Manager has just informed me that the technician cannot arrive before 9am as the Property Management team do not start work until 9am.

Can you please ensure that the technician arrives any time after 9am - currrently the installation window is 8-12am. Apparently TPG have done several installations at this apartment complex.

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Jason

Shane

Hi Jason,

We do not have control with the ETA of the technician but you should receive an SMS or Phone call 30mins prior of their arrival.

Regards,

Hi @Angeli,

No problems thank you for letting me know.

My Property Manager has just informed me that the technician cannot arrive before 9am as the Property Management team do not start work until 9am.

Can you please ensure that the technician arrives any time after 9am - currrently the installation window is 8-12am. Apparently TPG have done several installations at this apartment complex.

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Jason