TPG Community

Get online support

Check or Reschedule Your TPG Installation via tpg.com.au/install

v_duong
Level 3

I am trying to reschedule my NBN installation to next week but I keep ringing TPG on 13 14 23 and no one is picking up and the link to reschedule online is not working.

They texted me last week to confirm and I texted back NO but they still ignored my text reply.

I also wanted to know if I go ahead and install NBN at my new home, does the internet at my existing home get cut off?

plumptonparish
Level 2
I'm getting the same issue.
David_M

Hi @plumptonparish 

Thanks for your query!

What exactly is the issue you are having? Can you let me know.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

kuancindy
Level 3

The NBN technician came and found that there is connection from the street to the house (FTTC), this morning. Now I have not received any update from NBN or TPG on the next scheduled appointment. In addition there is NCD. What should one do?

Shane

Hi @kuancindy,

Welcome to the community!

We'd love to help and raise this to our NBN Provisioning team for urgent handling and investigation. Please send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards, 

kuancindy
Level 3

Just message you. Thanks

Shane

Thanks for sending us your details. Please confirm your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow, we'll have our NBN Provisioning Team contact you for further handling and investigation.

Regards,