TPG Community

Get online support

Complaint regarding NBN installation

manishku0007
Level 3

Hi @Shane 

Thanks for your understanding. 

I had received a call from Miss Karen from the billing team and she confirmed that she is issuing a refund for my first account i.e. 703xxxxxx for the amount of around 169 AUD. She mentioned that it would be back to my credit card in the next 3-5 days. 

So it seems at least first account issue is sorted out. 

I will be waiting for your response in regard to the refund for my second account i.e.705xxxxxx. 

Thanks. 

manishku0007
Level 3

Hi @Shane ,

Any updates on my case? NBN connection issue or on refund? 

BasilDV

Thanks for getting back @manishku0007

We'll chase this with our NBN Service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you to discuss the updates.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

manishku0007
Level 3

@BasilDV ,

Any updates on my case? 

BasilDV

Hi @manishku0007

We've chased this with our NBN Provisioning team as we can't see any update from NBN Co as of the moment.

Your case manager will be in touch with you within the day for further discussion.

BasilDV

manishku0007
Level 3

Hi Team,

I had raised a complaint with NBN CO and got below response.

I know the most appropriate way is to let you guys do the follow-ups, but I just tried from my end to get some details: 

FYI, received the below response:

"

Hello Manish,

Thank you for your enquiry to nbn. The reference number for your enquiry is 14930953.

Your address Unit 102 38-44 Pembroke St Epping NSW doesn’t appear to be within our internal addressing system. During the development of new estates or properties developers, builders and property owners have the option to lodge applications with telecommunication providers, such as nbn for the provision of telecommunications network infrastructure.

As your address is newly established, you will need to apply to nbn so we can determine if your new premises is eligible to receive infrastructure on the nbn™ network.

To do so, we’ll need the submission of a development application to advise us that construction is taking place at your specific address. Without an approved application, the nbn™ network cannot be provided to the estate or property. Please be aware that fees and charges will apply.

Once your application has been approved, our Developer Liaison team will reach out to ensure the required infrastructure is brought to your new property’s boundary line.

Your new development’s address will also be updated in our internal systems. This way, when your development is leased/tenanted, a phone and internet provider will be able to place an order for an nbn™ service. Please see the below link for the application:

https://www.nbnco.com.au/develop-or-plan-with-the-nbn/new-developments/submit-and-apply

It generally takes approximately 12 weeks for an nbn™ service to be ordered and connected at a new property. However, this is not a guaranteed time-frame as the process may take longer depending on a range of factors such as the complexity of the nbn™ access network build and roadworks, for example.

Alternatively, if your premise is not a new or recently built premises, you will need to request that your phone/internet provider raises a “missing address ticket” with our team.

Note: Please do not reply to this email. If you are in need of further support, please contact us via our check an existing enquiry webform.

Kind Regards,

Megan

nbn

"

I am not taking any action but I am hoping that you guys are taking care of this and raised the right ticket with NBN. 

By the way, its seems it's going to take a very long time to sort this issue out. So there is no point in blocking my money. So requesting please refund my amount (activation +cancellation charge).

or please provide some other mode of internet..such as any sim so that I could upto some extent compensate with the internet challenge that I am facing right now.  

Please help me in this regard. 

BasilDV

Hi @manishku0007

Thanks for the update.

We'll forward your message to our NBN service delivery team and have someone to call you within the day for further discussion.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @manishku0007

We understand that your case manager has been in touch and advised that the NBN Co will create a new Location ID to register your address to their system.

Further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

manishku0007
Level 3

@BasilDV 

Thanks for the updates. As I got the call from Chersy and she conveyed the same message. 

I am just hoping this time this issue should get resolved. Finger crossed. 

Hopefully, it shouldn't take much time. 

Thanks agian. 

manishku0007
Level 3

@BasilDV 

Any updates? 

Has NBN CO completed their Location ID creation process for my address?