Connection

Stanislove
Level 2
3 blue lights on my FTTC are on and I connected my modem as per instructions. This is my old modem I used with TPG at different address. Your tech guy said I can use the cable I have to connect it. But LAN is not working. So no internet on the modem end. I thought maybe it should be proper ethernet cable and not that usual phone cable? Please let me know if it makes difference. I just don’t have Ethernet cable right now.
3 REPLIES 3
Owen_Mapusua
Level 2
Hey man, the same thing is happening to me. I have been waiting.on the phone for tech support but been waiting for 30 mins on hold...if.you and i have the problem (but i installed years ago) it might be an outage...but hopefully its resolved soon
Stanislove
Level 2
Update:
So I got Ethernet cable. Same thing. 3 blue lights on, LAN doesn’t light up and not working... it’s nearly impossible to reach tech support. They never stopped charging me even though the connection took the whole month and it’s still not working as per their promises and instructions. Very disappointed
Ahra_G

Hi @Stanislove,

If you have followed the guide: NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide and the internet is still not working, an NBN technician is required to complete the service installation. 

A Case Manager is assigned to coordinate this matter with NBN Co and should be in touch for updates regarding the status of your service. 

Regards,

Ahra_G