TPG Community

Get online support

(FTTB)Email from TPG sayin that I'm not online

tonykelly
Level 2

Hi there! 

I received an email from TPG saying that I am not online. But I could use the internet service after the technician left. He conncected the modem that I recevied from TPG days ago to the socket .

Is there something that I missed?

Thanks

Tony

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @tonykelly ,

Thanks for raising this to us. There is a chance that the system generated email you received is delay. We'd love to help and check the status of the service to avoid any service interruption. 

Send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@tonykelly wrote:

Hi there! 

I received an email from TPG saying that I am not online. But I could use the internet service after the technician left. He conncected the modem that I recevied from TPG days ago to the socket .

Thanks

Tony

Shane

Hi @tonykelly ,

Thanks for sending me your details. I can confirm that the installation has been completed please disregard the automated email your received. Let us know should you require furtehr assistance.

Cheers!

@tonykelly wrote:

Hi there! 

Thanks

Tony

tonykelly
Level 2
Hi Shane,
Thank you!

Have a good night

Cheers,
Tony
chaoticminions
Level 3

I received a sms of a similar nature but i am on FTTN i let @BasilDV know in direct message and also told him my wifi name. I will too disregard this message as it also appears to be automated