TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC NBN NDC not connection during installation

Bolis
Level 2
Received the NDC and set it up per the instructions on Friday 13/9.

Connection and DSL lights on the NDC flashing and clicking noise coming from the box.
Have followed the advice from other posts on this forum as this seems like a common problem. Connected for 36 hours and then another 12 hours. TPG checker still says it’s installing. ADSL still working so I think our line is fine.

From there I thought the best option would be to call TPG to get the ball rolling if I need a technician to come out. Here’s where I was disappointed in TPG’s service. Spent over an hour on hold on Saturday and never got through, then called again Sunday afternoon and got through. When I explained my problem they said they would transfer my call to the correct department only for them to transfer my call to a closed department and I was hung up on. What a waste of time. You would think TPG staff would deal with this problem often and would know their internal operating hours.

Posting here now as it seems like the only reliable method for contacting the isp.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Bolis 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details to no avail.

We welcome the opportunity to turn your experience around and would be more than happy to take a look at your service.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Regards,

BasilDV