TPG Community

Get online support

How do I find an earlier question of mine

drawood
Level 3

How do I find an earlier question of mine.

I want to post another response but I don't know how to get back to my postings.

I am logged in.

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @drawood

You can go to your Community profile and you'll be able to view your previous posts.

BasilDV

drawood
Level 3

Hi Basil DV

Yes, if I click my name under co ntact it shows previous posts but how do i go back to see all the entries and make a comment?

Anyhow, it is you, Sir, I wanted to contact.

Earlier today I asked you why my phone was not working and I replied and said all I did to get things going again was to make sure all the wires at the back of the tpg modm were in properly.

I have been thinkign... when I had the problem, there were only 6 lights on instead of 7. When the phone is working there are all 7 on. Could it have been in fact that the wire was loose and what I did solved the problem.?

I am curious.

TPG is great. I have been with tpg forever!

BasilDV

Hi @drawood

Yes, the loose cable or wire was the issue as we did not detect any fault within the network.

Are you not able to locate the posts or comment you made via Community profile? 

You may send me a PM with the screenshot of what you can see when you go to your profile for us to check.

BasilDV

drawood
Level 3

Dear Basil DV

Again my thanks.

Forgive me as I am old and not real computer savvy

I wa confused when you said Community Profile

Under my name top right if I click on my profile it does bring up all my messages but I couldn't click on them and read through all the comments or make another comment.

However, I have discovered I have to click on Topics I have participated in and in the drop down menu click on My Latest Contributions.

Am I on the right track?

p.s. Goodnss knows how that wire at the back of the modem got loose. I never touch them or the modem but it is obvious that was the problem. Thank you again.

Cheers and best wishes

Anthony

BasilDV

Yes, @drawood.

You need to click on the topic for you to be able to view the said post and comment on it.

Cheers!

BasilDV