TPG Community

Get online support

How to remove my mobile number linked to a TPG account that I don't own?

samedwards
Level 2

Hi,

For the last Month or so, I have been receiving messages about NBN installation to some address that I have never lived in on my phone number, I am also getting calls from technicians and messages from both TPG and NBN. Contacting customer support was useless, although they promise to solve the issue but nothing changes. I currently have no account with TPG.

Is there a way to help me out? I am happy to provide more information on request, or even go to TPG office in Maquire Center if I have to.

Cheers,

Sam

9 REPLIES 9
BasilDV

Hi @samedwards,

Welcome to TPG Community and thanks for raising this issue with us.

Are you able to send me the mobile number in question via private message? I'll check if there's an account linked to it and verify this further.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Regards,

BasilDV

samedwards
Level 2

sent

BasilDV

Hi @samedwards,

Your mobile number has been removed on file.

We apologise for the inconvenience and have a great day.

Cheers!

BasilDV

samedwards
Level 2
Basil,
I still got this message two hours ago "TPG: NBN install set for 09/08/19 1PM-5PM. Pls be home for us to do the job. Check email for info. Reply YES to confirm or NO & we'll call"

I don't think it is solved yet

Can you please check
Will

Hi @samedwards,

I'm sorry that you're still receiving the notification. Please bear with us further. We're coordinating this case to the relevant team. We'll notify you on this thread once it's resolved.

Regards,

BasilDV

Hi @samedwards,

We were advised that the number is totally deleted on our file.

Any notifications will not be sent to your mobile number.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

BasilDV

samedwards
Level 2

I recieved another message again today!

Riezl

Hi @samedwards, we have coordinated the matter with our Escalations Team and we'll revert to you once an update is received. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @samedwards, it appears that you are no longer receiving automated SMS. We are still monitoring this and if the issue persists, we'll investigate further.