Incomplete install

Thomnunen
Level 2
Had a technician around yesterday and did everything inside and said all he has to do is find the Telstra put out the front and all should be ok. He dug around for 30 mins and couldn’t find it and said he will send a report in for someone to come out. Called TPG and after about 2 hours got someone who said install properly won’t be completed till about July. I have 5 kids, 4 of them in high school and need internet. Getting very annoyed by the lack of information.
6 REPLIES 6
KarlB

Hi @Thomnunen 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Thomnunen

Your NBN Order status is set to held pending an nbn infrastructure Network Shortfall.

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to see if we can push that date up at all. I cannot make any guarantees, as it will be up to NBN when they can complete the work. 

Regards,

Karl

Thomnunen
Level 2
Is there anyone I can get in contact with as the technician said all he needs to do is find the Telstra pit out the front.
KarlB

Hi @Thomnunen 

I have escalated your case to our Provisioning Team who will contact your back with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Thomnunen
Level 2
Do you know when I might be contacted. Will it be today or tomorrow or next week
KarlB

Hi @Thomnunen 

Since we will be waiting for an update from NBN on a complex issue, I would say it will be more likely be the start/mid next week.

Regards,

Karl