TPG Community

Get online support

Install NBN in newly developed house

Level 2

Hi,

I can't get to the customer service chat for NBN installation.

We have a new duplex house that's been build from the ground up. They came to install one side but we need them to also connect the other side of the property since it's a different address.

Note: no cables have been previously connected since it's a new house, we need NBN connected from the street to the house.

3 REPLIES 3
luisc

Hi 4748509

You could send an email to nbnfaults@tpg.com.au explaining the issue and if possible attached photos.

Thanks

Level 2

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

There are no faults or photos to provide since no NBN cables has been connected to the other side of the duplex property. The side where NBN was installed works fine. When the installation guy came the first time he said he was only contracted to do one address and not the other address (other side of duplex).

I know there is online chat, however I've been trying everyday to get a spot in the queue and it just shows me the message that they're busy and to try again later.

Is there an installation team we can email for a newly built property to get the NBN cables linked from the street to the house for the first time? Or can the email address you provided assist with my issue?

luisc

Hi

The email nbnfaults@tpg.com.au belongs to the NBN team, they are looking for fault and installations, just be aware they are not looking for billings or accounts.

Any information about your place they will pass it to NBN for further assestment

Thanks