TPG Community

Get online support

Installation is progressing

SOLVED Go to solution
Level 2

I got a text 2 days ago saying my "internet is working but you are not visiable online"

on my tpg installation status page it says this

Installation
Your installation is progressing.

We’re working hard on getting the service available for you. We'll keep you posted on the progress!

I don't have any NBN box in the apartment either. I recently just moved to an apartment in canberra.

When I plug my modem in the wall the internet does not connect and i get the error 'WAN port not connected'

Altrhough I can't find an nbn box on my property but there are many ethernet ports in the wall.

MAYBE I need to schedule a visit for someone to come and help install my NBN. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @6708735 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in contact with our NBN service delivery team. They've advised you to contact your building manager or landlord to check the location of the NBN NTD box.

Were you able to contact them? If yes, what information have they provided you?

Based on the tagging of the NBN Co database, your location is under the Service class 3 in which the NBN NTD box is already installed.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @6708735 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in contact with our NBN service delivery team. They've advised you to contact your building manager or landlord to check the location of the NBN NTD box.

Were you able to contact them? If yes, what information have they provided you?

Based on the tagging of the NBN Co database, your location is under the Service class 3 in which the NBN NTD box is already installed.

BasilDV