Installation shock

Roy379
Level 2
I have newly rented an apartment and signed a NBN contract with TPG before I checked the my apartment is ready for connection. Yesterday I waited for a technician for a whole afternoon in vain. I called the installation staff and they told me that there is an infrastructure issue with NBN cable to my apartment. And the estimated fixing time would be April NEXT YEAR!!

I just signed the lease for one year and how can I waited for half of that without internet? Can I cancel my plan immediately and get the refund?
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Roy379 

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our NBN service delivery team.

Based on the NBN report, their Team has identified that the network infrastructure within your building requires bulk remediation involving scoping, redesign and augmentation.
To complete this network augmentation, this order has been proactively placed into held and network augmentation team is working on estimated time of completion.
Due to complexity the estimated time to resolve this is 10/04/2021.

The cancellation has been discussed and updates will be given via email notification.

Stay safe.

BasilDV