Installation

SOLVED Go to solution
Doug
Level 2

How do I authorise another person to be present for the installation of my NBN modem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Doug ,

Welcome to the community!

You do not need to set an authorise person for the installation as long as there is someone atleast 18 years old present on the day of the installation it should go through.

Note: NBN Technician may or may not contact you on the day of the installation to confirm this.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @Doug ,

Welcome to the community!

You do not need to set an authorise person for the installation as long as there is someone atleast 18 years old present on the day of the installation it should go through.

Note: NBN Technician may or may not contact you on the day of the installation to confirm this.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Doug
Level 2

Thanks Shane

Brenda22
Level 2

Thanks!!!

CALIBATY
Level 2

@Brenda22 wrote:

You do not need to set an   protonmail authorise person for the installation as long as there is someone atleast 18 years old present on the day of the installation it should go through.

Note: NBN Technician may or usa today may not contact you on the day of the installation to confirm this.

Thanks!!!

namanjohnson101
Level 2

hello,

thanks for sharing this information this is really helpfull or informative for me thanks again

thanks andr regards

kcampbell71
Level 2

Hi,

Am in process of getting NBN finalised. have Modem ready to go, but if i turn it on I dont have internet. Keep getting text messages to turn it on, I do but nothing happens! then turn it off and go back to ADSL which i currently have, as Internet is needed.

Thanks Christian