TPG Community

Ask, answer and talk about our products

Installation

SOLVED Go to solution
Level 1a

How do I authorise another person to be present for the installation of my NBN modem?

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Doug ,

Welcome to the community!

You do not need to set an authorise person for the installation as long as there is someone atleast 18 years old present on the day of the installation it should go through.

Note: NBN Technician may or may not contact you on the day of the installation to confirm this.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Level 1a

Thanks Shane

Level 1b

You do not need to set an authorise person for the installation as long as there is someone atleast 18 years old present on the day of the installation it should go through.

Note: NBN Technician may or may not contact you on the day of the installation to confirm this.

Thanks!!!

Level 1b

@Brenda22 wrote:

You do not need to set an   protonmail authorise person for the installation as long as there is someone atleast 18 years old present on the day of the installation it should go through.

Note: NBN Technician may or usa today may not contact you on the day of the installation to confirm this.

Thanks!!!

Highlighted
Level 1a

hello,

thanks for sharing this information this is really helpfull or informative for me thanks again

thanks andr regards