Installation

Shank2690
Level 2
Hi my account number is 6633171 and i was told my nbn will be active in 24 hr when I spoke to your case manager yesterday. Can you help
8 REPLIES 8
KarlB

Hi @Shank2690 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Shank2690 

Your order is still waiting for NBN to complete. NBN have booked an appointment for Wednesday, 13 May 2020, 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Please make sure you are home for this appointment time slot. If you need to move the appointment time and day, please let me know. Please be aware this is the earliest time slot NBN currently have.

Regards,

Karl

Shank2690
Level 2
Hi Karl,

I don’t know what’s wrong with communication with TPG one of your your case manager yesterday said that we do have an active nbn connection at my address and she also confirmed we don’t need any technician appointment and further said she had enabled the manual connection and said the connection would be active in 24hrs and now you tell me there is an installation on May 13th which is ridiculous. I’ve already paid for the monthly fee of $70 shouldn’t I be getting my money back for not using any internet until now. I’m sorry I’m not been personal to you but I’m just frustrated with the service of TPG.
Thanks
KarlB

Hi @Shank2690

I understand your frustration.

From what I can see the case manager processed a manual order, and that is what created the NBN appointment.

Once your order is completed, your case manager will review all your tickets to see if we can offer a credit for downtime.

Regards,

Karl

Shank2690
Level 2
Ok there is not much i can do now. Let me know if you got any earliest date if available as when i check the install tracker it’s still not showing me the re schedule option.
Thanks
KarlB

Hi @Shank2690 

I can confirm this is the earliest time slot NBN currently have at the moment.

Regards,

Karl

Shank2690
Level 2
Oh no but I’m really not satisfied because i cannot pay for the service which I’m not using and using my mobile data. I’ve raised this with tpg on April 23rd. Can you ask one of your case manager to give me call back as I’m willing to sort his out with the case manager.

Thanks
KarlB

Hi @Shank2690,

I have requested for your case manager to contact you back. I don’t have an ETA for the callback I requested ASAP.

Regards,

Karl