TPG Community

Get online support

Internet light not coming on

Blackwood
Level 2

We've just moved into a new house and I have followed the instructions on the text messages I've received for account activation, but the internet light isn't coming on. We have a VR1600V modem that worked perfectly in our old house! Power, 2.4G, 5G and WAN lights are all on but not internet. Is there anything else I need to do? 

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @Blackwood

Kindly confirm your TPG customer ID or username, so I can check if your relocation has been completed. 

Thanks,

Angeli

Angeli

Hi @Blackwood

I've received your private message and I recommend that you keep your NCD and modem connected and powered ON. I will have our Service Delivery Team to progress the order for completion. You'll receive an email notification once your installation gets completed.

Regards,

Angeli

Blackwood
Level 2
Do you know when this will be? We still have no internet. I’ve received a text message from the tech team to call them but it’s the wrong phone number to call. It’s for a different company
Ahra_G

Hi @Blackwood

A member of our Tech team is scheduled to call you and perform troubleshooting along with you. If you can PM your preferred call back number and convenient time to receive a call, I'd be glad to inform the assigned officer. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Blackwood
Level 2
Hi, I sent a PM with my number and times but haven’t been called. Please can you arrange for someone to call me this morning?
BasilDV

Hi @Blackwood

We understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team and the service is working after they guided you with the configuration.

Have a good day.

BasilDV