Land line phone

teresayllee
Level 2

My land line has been dead ever since the nbn was installed in my house. I am a dinosaur who is no good with technology. Please send someone to fix my land line. I am an old woman who lives by myself. In the case of an emergency, I need to contact other people for help. Please help me as soon as you can. Teresa 0419xxxxxx

4 REPLIES 4
teresayllee
Level 2

My land line is dead. Please help me fix it. I cannot make any calls on my land line for many days already ever since the nbn was installed at my house. Teresa 0419xxxxxx

Shane

Hi @teresayllee,

Welcome to the community!

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

If the issue is particular with the home phone, these articles may also help :

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards, 

pamela1900
Level 2
I have been without a land line for 2 months. I have rellies overseas whom I need to contact because of the Corona Virus.I have contacted TPG and no one has an answer. I have dial tone. I cannot use this site on my computer.. Cannot sign in. I am an aged pensioner and I need help. Don't want to talk to your overseas people... Only Australia.
Shane

Hi @pamela1900, we've seen that you have been in contact with our Technical Support Team and advised that there has been an outage affecting the service not to work in your area but no has been fixed, let us know should you require further assistance.