Modem Delivery Issues

chrisblack01
Level 2

My NBN service was installed today, still waiting on Modem delivery which was due last week.....TPG cannot tell me where it is, neither can Star Trek - I have a tracking number, however both providers are saying the other one can answer the question and Star Trek saying it's not scanned into their system yet

Star Trek are telling me it hasn't been dispatched by TPG yet.

Did anyone else have this issue and best way to get to the bottom of it? 

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @chrisblack01 ,

Thanks for raisising this to us. I would love to help track the status of the modem/router, to better understand the situation send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the consignment number if available.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@chrisblack01 wrote:

My NBN service was installed today, still waiting on Modem delivery which was due last week.....TPG cannot tell me where it is, neither can Star Trek - I have a tracking number, however both providers are saying the other one can answer the question and Star Trek saying it's not scanned into their system yet

Star Trek are telling me it hasn't been dispatched by TPG yet.

Did anyone else have this issue and best way to get to the bottom of it? 

BasilDV

Hi @chrisblack01

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV