Modem Delivery

ldv77
Level 2

My install date is due tomorrow (10/01/2018) and i have yet to recieve my modem. I have called numerous times to get a despatch date. Been told by the supervisor that a call was made to warehouse to have it despatched.  I am still waiting ... looks like i will without internet for a couple of days. Quote frustrating.

TPG whats the go with your delivery?

8 REPLIES 8
Riezl

Hi @ldv77,

Welcome to the community.

We're now working on sending the equipment and the assigned Escalation Officer will keep you posted on the progress via SMS or a phone call.

Riezl

Hi @ldv77,

We have successfully requested a modem yesterday and it's currently on board with driver for delivery.

In case no one is available to receive the equipment, you can track it by calling Startrack - 132345.

Should you need assistance with the set up, please let us know. Cheers!

ldv77
Level 2

Any chance you can tell me the address thats being delivered to? Docklands VIC 3008?

Riezl

Hi @ldv77,

As per checking, it's in Docklands VIC 3008.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

ldv77
Level 2

Turns out the incorrect modem was sent to me and is incompatible with service i requested for. 

I recieved a modem that is fit for a FTTP, not for a FTTN. How TPG got this wrong is beyond me!

Spent almost 2 hours on the phone yesterday evening to have this sorted. 

I am now been promised that another shipment for a compatible modem is in the pipeworks to be delivered.

I do not have the energy nor the patience anymore to call your customer service line. I've wasted precious time for what was suppose to be a simple service. 

Would appreciate if someone can tell me what is the progress and will i get the CORRECT modem today or by Friday the latest. 

In this day and age to be without internet service is a joke. i am paying for products and services that require internet.  Right now i might as well just throw money down the drain. No internet and no phone line. 

Riezl

Hi @ldv77

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, but rest assured that we will keep you posted on the progress of the new equipment.

BasilDV

Hi ldv77,

Based on Startrack, the correct modem is already on board for delivery today. If you wish to track your order, just visit Startrack, then use the consignment number that was sent via SMS.

Kind regards.

BasilDV

Hi ldv77,

I've seen that your modem is ready for collection at the Post office.

Please present the consignment number of the package and also present a valid ID with address.

Kind regards,