My wifi modem

Billcampbell
Level 2
The modem is not working, i have followed all the instructions. Waited for the modem to reconfigure itself for a whole night and the inter net symbol did not turn green. What is happening?
9 REPLIES 9
KarlB

Hi @Billcampbell 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Billcampbell
Level 2
How do i private message you?
KarlB

Hi @Billcampbell 

You can send me a PM by clicking on my username "KarlB" above and clicking "Send a Message"

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Billcampbell 

I can't find your account with any of the details you send via PM. Are you a TPG customer?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Billcampbell 

Thanks for the second PM I was able to find the account.

Can you please confirm your modem/router and NBN NCD is connected like the image below and powered on? What lights are you getting on your Modem/Router and NBN NCD?

FTTC Setup.png

Regards,

Karl

Billcampbell
Level 2
The cords are plugged in correctly, there was a grey cord that had the letter b on it to match the wall socket cord but there was also a white cord that matched the one in the diagram so the white one is currently plugged in, is that right or should the grey one be plugged in? And the modem is showing the power, 2.4G, 5G and Lan1 lights which are all amber and the nbn router is showing the link and the power signal in a blue light
KarlB

Hi @Billcampbell 

Your setup sounds ok. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call the account holder back ASAP with an update(Should hopefully be later on tonight or tomorrow morning.)

Regards,

Karl

Billcampbell
Level 2
Would you have any clue why this would be happening? My mum got a text saying she needs to activate it how do you activate it?
KarlB

Hi @Billcampbell

I'm not picking up your NBN NCD or your Modem/Router on my tests. This would indicate that there might still be work needing to be complete by NBN. Our Provisioning Team are the best ones to investigate.

Regards,

Karl