NBN Connection fault

KelG
Level 2

See my posting of 12/05/2020 about no NBN connection.

THank you Peter for a reply that you are looking into it.

As part of this NBN installation we also requested the transfer of our Telstra home phone number so please ensure this is also sorted out with the problem of no connection.

PS I assume that billing for this NBN/TPG service will be stopped until we get up and running with the NBN/TPG service.

THank you and PLEASE GET THIS ISSUE SORTED OUT ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
peter_k

Hi

Yes this will be part of the changeover.

Regards,

Peter

KelG
Level 2

Peter, thanks for the info re changeover.

The "changeover" was done about 10 days ago and as you now see in the last few days the NBN srevice has stopped working and the NBN box has displayed a red connection light flashing and is ticking.

I have checked all connections - and to day connected the NBN box to the premises incoming primary connection and still its the same problem. Itr seems to me that there is an issue outside my premises in the NBN network.

I did get three SMS messages last evening but was unable to respond due to mobile turned off. One SMS is a link to xqg4BU which I was advised about some dazs back ' todaz I am unable to get this link working on mz laptop )using a Telstra wifi dongle next G service )which is slow but at least gives me some intertnet access.

I am about to ring the voice no in a voice message of last night which I was also unable to do .

I think a NBN technician is the onlz waz to go now.

So what will the next move be-_

Thanks for zour patience