NBN Issues

Resolve123
Level 2

We have had the NBN for six years however a couple of months ago we tried to transfer over from our current provider to TPG.  TPG keep sending out technicians from NBN (last one did not turn up, waited 4 hours) and they all say the same thing - oh you already have NBN.

I have sent a copy of the back of the box with all the required information to TPG and NBN however they keep coming back saying it is not connected.  If you go on the NBN site it shows we are connected.  As you can imagine I am very frustrated as I have made more than four calls to TPG and two to NBN and still going nowhere. Received another message saying another technician is coming out on 27th.  Please HELP

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @Resolve123 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

Resolve123
Level 2

Hi David

Further to your response yesterday, I was talking about our Business NBN Account number 6734172 username is resolvegosford.

If you could see what the issue is please, thank you.

Attached is a picture of the back of the NBN box

David_M

Hi @Resolve123 

Yes. I can see the order has stalled for the NBN-FTTP.

I will arrange our senior NBN install officers to call the account owner back ASAP within 24hrs to help find out whats wrong and resolve the issue.

The AHolder should answer his phone when an (02) or private number calls so we can move things along as quick as possible. Number ends in 678.

regards,

David