NBN Service Acitvation

Ulti
Level 2

Hi,

I made the switch to TPG's NBN plan last week and recieved a new router and an NBN FTTC last friday. I follow the emailed sent to me and the instructions provided and have set it up. The email said that I would be connected in 24 hours. It's already been several days I've been without internet and it hasn't been sorted out.

I recieved a text message yesterday from TPG saying "Your NBN service is awaiting activation. You're required to connect your NBN modem". I already had it all set up but Im still not connected to the internet.

4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @Ulti,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Ulti,

Can you please confirm your modem and NBN NCD is connected like the image below and powered on? NBN need to be able to detect your NBN NCD, please leave this connected and powered on.

FTTC Setup.png

Regards,

Karl

Ulti
Level 2

Hi Karl,

I can confirm that the modem and NBN NCD is connected as shown in the image and is powered on.

KarlB

Hi @Ulti,

Thanks for confirming your setup is correct. Your NBN order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl